Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well, I have selected the lucky clothes I am taking to Haiti. Several people that have gone down have told me to spray the clothes with an insect repellent. The travel department at Barnes gave me a prescription for this stuff that has more warning labels on it than a 2010 Toyota. The only thing missing is that skull and crossbones symbol on the iodine bottle at Grandma's that used to scare the shit out of me when I was a kid.

So the clothes are in the dryer and will be hanging on the fence for the spray down in a few. Everything else is pretty much ready to go including my food supply. I just need to be prepared to feed myself. If the situation is what they say, I really don't want to be eating food that local people need to survive.

I knew I would never be a mule for drugs...not my style, but never thought I would be a mule for soccer balls, toothpaste, crayons and lots of $5 bills!

No comments:

Post a Comment